JK Mini Miracle Project
Miracles are defined as extremely outstanding or unusual events, things, or accomplishments. Imagine if the world was filled by extremely outstanding events. Imagine strangers helping each other with compassion and enjoying the human connection. Dalai Lama has once said, “Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.”
During the month of December, the Johnathan Kayne team will be reaching out in the community to create mini-miracles for those who need it most. We are living in one of the craziest times in history and the time to spread love and hope is right now. As a brand, we are challenging our fan base to take part in this community driven social media project we’ve named The JK Mini Miracle Project. Partner with us in creating meaningful acts of kindness and share them with us for a chance to win one of several prize packages. The grand prize winner will receive a custom gown by Johnathan Kayne. Together we will create a stream of positive actions that will ripple long after the holiday season.
Follow the contest rules below for a chance to win the Grand Prize: a custom designed Johnathan Kayne gown. 10 additional lucky participants will win a prize package with gifts from our sponsors. Need inspiration for your acts of kindness? Try greeting everyone you encounter for a day, taking flowers to the hospital, or volunteer with a local organization. The possibilities are endless! Why wait any longer?
Follow @johnathankayne on Instagram, @johnathan_kayne on Twitter, and like the Johnathan Kayne page on Facebook. Document your mini miracle and submit your story by Dec 31 to be considered in the contest. Click here for the form to fill out. Next gather your video, pictures, written story, or any combination of the three (Pictures and videos are encouraged). Click here to Submit your MINI MIRACLE files! We encourage you to post your experience on Instagram and Facebook, and encourage others to participate with the hashtag #jkminimiracleproject #dogoodfeelgood. The prize winners will be judged on Contest rules, Community impact, and Creativity.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to anyone 14 years or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Johnathan Kayne LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and retailer store owners are not eligible to win, but can participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Johnathan Kayne LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 15, 2017 and ending December 31, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting your name, email, phone number, address, and project information to the dropbox link provided in this post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Johnathan Kayne LLC.
- Prizes: The grand prize winner of the Campaign will receive a custom gown designed by Johnathan Kayne. 10 additional winners will receive a prize package including gifts from our sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Johnathan Kayne LLC to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a team vote under the supervision of Johnathan Kayne LLC. Winner will be notified by email or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Johnathan Kayne LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Johnathan Kayne LLC, and Johnathan Kayne LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Sponsor information included here:
Benjamin Walk Shoes –Somersworth, NH www.benjaminwalkcorp.com
Kristy Belcher Photography –Nashville, TN www.kristybelcher.com
Henri’s Cloud Nine –Columbus, OH www.henris.com
Raelynn’s Boutique –Greenwood, IN www.raelynns.com
Formals of Litchfield –Litchfield, IL www.myformals.com
Buffie’s – Little Rock, AR www.buffiesprom.com
My Best Friend Jenna – Jackson, TN